We pride ourselves on the high quality of our products, and the care taken in delivery from our warehouses to your door. But every now and again unexpected things do happen, here's the process for those cases.
Packages with faulty products can be sent back within 3 days after the date of arrival confirmed by tracked postage, on costs of the buyer. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
A replacing product will then be sent back to you within 5 working days after receiving the faulty product package back confirmed by the tracking of the carrier company. We only sell goods Ex Works and hence the goods are the buyers responsibility once it leaves the Cloverleaf Distribution warehouse.
Right to Cancel
You have the right to cancel part or all of an order for any reason within 1 day of placing the order so long as provision of the service has not begun (goods have been dispatched) - please bear in mind we operate a next day delivery service for orders before 2pm so immediate dispatch is often exercised within those parameters. Outside of the 24hr window you will have to follow the returns policy.
To exercise this right to cancel you can:
Call us on +44 (0) 8000096718 or email us at [email protected]
Refunds if you are a consumer customer
This section applies only to customers who are individuals acting wholly or mainly outside the course of a trade, business or profession. Your statutory rights are not affected by this policy.
- If you cancel an order, we will not charge you, or where you have already paid we will reimburse you, for: (a) subject to any deductions or exclusions below, the price you paid for the products including any applicable surcharges); (b) delivery/customer collection charges (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us) where you return all goods in that order. We will not refund delivery charges where only part of an order is delivered and subsequently returned to us; and (c) rental charges (where applicable).
- We are unable to refund: (a) gas in cylinders where you have broken the valve seal (this is due to health protection reasons); (b) goods that have been specifically made or obtained to customer order. (c) goods that are returned to us other than in new condition with any packaging or containers undamaged.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
- If you cancel an order after provision of the goods has begun we may deduct an amount proportionate to the amount of the order that has been provided at the time when you cancel the order.
- We will make the reimbursement within 1 days after the day we receive back any gas or goods supplied or, if earlier, 3 days after the day evidence is provided that the gas or goods have been returned. If no gas, goods or services were supplied, 3 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel the contract. The reimbursement will be made using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise.
- To begin the refund process please send an email to [email protected] alongside photo and/or video evidence of the defect/issues that you are experiencing.
- Once email contact has been made we will provide return address details.