Misuse & Safety Terms: Please Read Carefully
Certain cannisters and cylinders “cream chargers” that Cloverleaf sells contain the gas nitrous oxide (N20). Cloverleaf is emphatically concerned in making sure that our customers understand that our products are to be sold for their intended purpose of food preparation in a safe and responsible manner. Cloverleaf N20 products are not for medical use and NOT for human consumption, the act of which is illegal
Human consumption of N20 often known as “Laughing gas” can have serious side effects such as nausea, vomiting, excessive sweating and dizziness. Misuse or intaking N20 can even be fatal via asphyxiation.
Cream charger and tank products should be handled with care at all times – N20 inside the canisters and tanks are greatly pressurized. DO NOT pierce N20 canister or tanks. DO NOT dispose of them until they’ve been fully emptied safely. When not in use it is strongly advised to store the chargers and all other relevant equipment in a safe and temperature-controlled environment.
* Cream Chargers contain Nitrous Oxide (N2O) which is governed under the Psychoactive Substances Act 2016 (PSA16) due the gases psychoactive properties if consumed. The act states it is a criminal offence to supply a psychoactive substance to another person if you are aware, or you are reckless as to whether the substance is likely to be consumed by the person to whom it is supplied (or by some other person) for its psychoactive affects.
Cloverleaf is fully compliant with the PSA16 and we are proud to say our practices go above and beyond the requirements as responsible distributors of a restricted product.
In order to ensure optimum safety for our customers , Cloverleaf operates under the following misuse and safety guidelines:
* All sales are made to persons STRICTLY aged 18 or over.
* Cloverleaf will refuse to sell to you if we suspect you intend to misuse our products in any way and you will be blacklisted from any future sales. THE SALE OF NITROUS OXIDE CREAM CHARGERS AND TANKS ARE SOLELY FOR PREPARATION OF FOOD AND BEVERAGES.
* You understand that inhalation of the gas inside cream chargers carries the risk of serious health problems, including death.
* Your do NOT intend to misuse the products.
* You do NOT intend supply the products to any 3rd person for the purpose of misuse, nor in a way that is reckless as to whether that 3rd person intends to misuse the goods.
* You do NOT intend to supply any persons under the age of 18 with the products.
* That you will take all reasonable measures to ensure the goods are only used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
* You’ll take all reasonable measures to ensure that the goods are kept in a secure place, with NO access to minors or persons who may misuse the products.
* You understanding that pressurised chargers and tanks contain compressed gas, and as such should never be put on board an aircraft.
* That you understand that if you are found to have misused the products, supplied a 3rd party for misuse or in a reckless manor, or supplied persons under the age of 18, we will terminate our business relationship with you, banning you from any future purchases, and where appropriate share that information with the police.
* It is your understanding that none of the above statements should be considered as legal advice, and that you should seek your own professional legal advice where necessary.
If you are unclear about the contents of this informational notice or any matters relating to the use of N20 products, please contact us at [email protected]