TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Where to find information about us and our products
You can find everything you need to know about us, Cloverleaf Distribution Ltd, and our products [on our website][, in our catalogue][ or from our sales staff] before you order. We also confirm the key information to you in writing [before] [or] [after] you order[, either by email, in your online account or on paper].
When you buy from us you are agreeing that:
- We only accept orders when we've checked them.
- Sometimes we reject orders.
- We charge you when [you order OR we accept your order OR we supply your product].
- We charge interest on late payments.
- We pass on increases in VAT.
- We're not responsible for delays outside our control.
- Products can vary slightly from their pictures.
- You're responsible for making sure your measurements are accurate.
- We charge you if you don't give us information we need [or do preparatory work as agreed with us].
- [If you bought [online,] [by mail order,] [over the telephone] [or] [on your doorstep], you OR You] have a legal right to change your mind [plus extra rights under our guarantee OR and however you bought you have rights under our guarantee].
- You can end an on-going contract (find out how).
- You have rights if there is something wrong with your product.
- We can change products and these terms.
- We can suspend supply (and you have rights if we do).
- We can withdraw products.
- We can end our contract with you.
- We don't compensate you for all losses caused by us or our products.
- We use your personal data as set out in our Privacy Notice.
- You have several options for resolving disputes with us.
- Other important terms apply to our contract.
We only accept orders when we've checked them
We contact you to confirm we've received your order and we accept it when we dispatch or supply the product and confirm dispatch or supply to you.
Sometimes we reject orders
Sometimes we reject orders, for example, because a product is unexpectedly out of stock, because a credit reference we have obtained is unsatisfactory, because we can't verify your age (where the product is age-restricted), because you are located outside the territory we are supplying, because the product was mispriced by us or because you are (or could) be in breach of our Misuse and Safety Notice. When this happens, we let you know as soon as possible.
We charge you when you order
You will own the product once we have received payment in full.
We charge interest on late payments
If we're unable to collect any payment you owe us we charge interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 6% a year above the Bank of England base rate from time to time. This interest accrues on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You pay us the interest together with any overdue amount.
We pass on increases in VAT
If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
We're not responsible for delays outside our control
If our supply of your product is delayed by an event outside our control, such as shipping or supply issues, we contact you as soon as possible to let you know and do what we can to reduce the delay. As long as we do this, we won't compensate you for the delay, but if the delay is likely to be substantial you can contact our Customer Service Team: Email: [email protected], Phone: +353 (0) 12342542, WhatsApp: +447961705557 to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for in advance, but not received, less reasonable costs we have already incurred.
Products can vary slightly from their pictures
A product's true colour may not exactly match that shown on your device or in our marketing or its packaging may be slightly different.
When you can't change your mind.
You can't change your mind about an order for:
- products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them;
- products that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised; and
- products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
We only refund standard delivery costs.
We don't refund any extra you have paid for express delivery or delivery at a particular time if you opt to return any products.
We reduce your refund if you have used or damaged a product.
If you handle the product in a way which would not be acceptable for resale, we reduce any refund, to compensate us for its reduced value.
We can change products and these terms
Changes we can always make. We can always change a product:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- to make minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a security or safety issue.
We can suspend supply (and you have rights if we do)
We can suspend the supply of a product. We do this to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; or
- make changes to the product (see We can change products and these terms); or
- to readdress any breach of our Misuse and Safety Notice available here https://cloverleafstore.com/safety-and-misuse/
We can withdraw products
We can stop providing a product at any time and we will refund any sums you've paid in advance for products which won't be provided.
We can end our contract with you
We can end our contract with you for a product and claim any compensation due to us if:
- you don't make any payment to us when it's due and you still don't make payment within 10 days of our reminding you that payment is due;
- you don't, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information, cooperation or access that we need to provide the product;
- you don't, within a reasonable time, either allow us to deliver the product to you or collect it from us; or
- we believe you are in breach of our Misuse and Safety Notice available here https://cloverleafstore.com/safety-and-misuse/.
We don't compensate you for all losses caused by us or our products
We're responsible for losses you suffer caused by us breaking this contract unless the loss is:
- Unexpected. It was not obvious that it would happen and nothing you said to us before we accepted your order meant we should have expected it (so, in the law, the loss was unforeseeable).
- Caused by a delaying event outside our control. As long as we have taken the steps set out in the section We're not responsible for delays outside our control.
- Something you could have avoided by taking reasonable action..
- A business loss. Our liability for any loss you suffer in connection with your trade, business, craft or profession is excluded entirely,
all limitations and exclusions are subject to relevant laws and any limitation or exclusion is only applicable to the extent permitted by relevant law.
We use your personal data as set out in our Privacy Notice
How we use any personal data you give us is set out in our Privacy Notice: https://cloverleafstore.com/privacy-policy/.
You have several options for resolving disputes with us
Our returns policy. Our Customer Service Team: Email: [email protected], Phone: +353 (0) 12342542, WhatsApp: +447961705557 will do their best to resolve any problems you have with us or our products as per our returns policy:
Resolving disputes without going to court. Alternative dispute resolution is an optional process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. If you're not satisfied with the outcome you can still go to court.
You can go to court. These terms are governed by the English law and wherever you live you can bring claims against us in the English courts. If you live in Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, you can also bring claims against us in the courts of the country you live in. We can claim against you in the courts of the country you live in.
Other important terms apply to our contract
We can transfer our contract with you, so that a different organisation is responsible for supplying your product. We'll tell you in writing if this happens and we'll ensure that the transfer won't affect your rights under the contract.
You can only transfer your contract with us to someone else if we agree to this. We may not agree by our discretion.
Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. Nobody else can enforce it and neither of us will need to ask anybody else to sign-off on ending or changing it.
If a court invalidates some of this contract, the rest of it will still apply. If a court or other authority decides that some of these terms are unlawful, the rest will continue to apply.
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. We might not immediately chase you for not doing something (like paying) or for doing something you're not allowed to, but that doesn’t mean we can't do it later.
Should our contract with you be translated to any other language the English version of our contract will take precedence which can be provided to you on request.